Welcome - this beautiful photo is called 'BLESSINGS'

Welcome - this beautiful photo is called 'BLESSINGS'
It's painted by Robin Urton - locate her works by typing her name into Google. I think this is the most beautiful painting I've seen in my life. Robin is a buddhist; a calm and loving soul - a delight, and I thank her for sharing this with me as well as other beautiful pieces of her works.

Just a note to any reader.....

As both Jessica and I share our symptoms; our 'history', and how we wound up searching for a remedy to the lethargy - fatigue, and other symptoms and difficulties associated with adrenal failure and hypothyroidism, this will be added as a 'new post'.

Our progression; how we manage to make strides and steps toward better health, all of that will be noted below the 'history', so to find our 'progress entries', scroll down to the bottom part of this blog.

As we learn of books and other resources, the sidebar will have those entries and links.

We welcome your visit and any comments/ideas you'd like to share with us. If you've started a similar blog, do let us know and we'll add the link. "To your health and ours".....Diane & Jessica.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

One of the MAJOR REASONS we experience fatigue; depression, and other symptoms of adrenal failure.....


This is a picture of my great grand-daughter taking her first taste of a strawberry. Was it sour? From the expression on her face, it would appear so.

Things have changed in the way we grow our foods nowadays; back when I was a kid, there was never a 'sour strawberry'; never a berry that didn't taste sweet - juicy, and they were grown organically.

I found this incredible list of foods that are now altered in many ways; the harmful effects on all of us. The article is lengthy; the links are numerous to be sure, but it's well worth the read I think.

Here's the link: http://www.raw-wisdom.com/genetically-modified-food

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a super photograph! You're right about the foods too!

Diana Rose said...

Since I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I started taking desiccated porcine thyroid capsules for my hormone deficiency. Now I have my energy back.